Monday, March 1, 2010

Show-Business

It's official, I have been incorporated into a skit and am now part of the Globetrotters show. My job is to rush on court after the main Showman gets panced and is found to be wearing a tutu. A camera shutter clicking sound effect plays while I get all paparazzi out there and he demands that I stop taking pictures. Then he gets all into it and starts posing for me. Not to toot my own horn here but that's when the audience roars with laughter. The fans are left to wonder who that amazing, dynamic photographer out there is. But I must leave them disappointed, for I am but a simple man of the road, elusive and hard to capture.

1 comment:

  1. i have a nice long sleeve, neon yellow shirt you could borrow. it would really make you stand out!

    ReplyDelete