Monday, March 1, 2010

Press Conference Penn State

I had to give a press conference a week ago at Penn State after the photos we took came out especially awesome that day.

Here is a little excerpt:

"One question at a time please, I will get to all of you, if you just wait your turn. Yes, our photos were amazingly epic today, our shutter speeds were perfect, the apertures seemed to be executing quite well. We ran into some issues during the pregame, so we adjusted our ISO and that seemed to work out well for us. We are just taking this one day at a time here, you know. We don't want to get ahead of ourselves and say we are taking the most amazing photos ever, but if our luck holds up and we keep shooting the way we have been, we appear to be on the right track here. I want to thank God, Canon, my telephoto lens and my flashes. Thank you folks, good night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment