Friday, March 19, 2010

Glow in the Dark Bball Game

This week, I was fortunate enough to shoot the first ever basketball game in the dark, thanks to Crayola's marketing machine directed towards pumping some newfangled glow in the dark crayons to our country's youth.

The globetrotters came out donning full glow in the dark, black light gear, to play what must have been an extremely difficult game vs. the Generals. For a few moments I couldn't remember if I was at a rave or at a basketball game. I couldn't help but wonder if the kid at Dunkin Donuts had slipped me some ecstasy this morning. One way or another it was pretty trippy brah.

Needless to say it was a very difficult lighting situation for photography so I just left the shutter open, posted up in the right places on court and saw what came my way. I was able to get a few gems and called it a day.






No comments:

Post a Comment