Monday, March 1, 2010

Mascot Mayhem

The other day, one of our inflatable mascots was damn near mauled to death at a game when a bunch of rowdy children rushed onto the court and mistook him for a giant punching bag. Keep in mind, my buddy is inside the suit being attacked from every angle. A few minutes after the situation was under control I thought to myself, "Wow, I just sat there and took pictures while my friend's life was in real danger."

He forgave me after we had a good laugh about it and noone got hurt so we all came out on top that day.

As for these misguided children, they will likely grow up to become homeless drug addicts, convicts and/or prostitutes, forced to wander the world pondering why life has dealt them such a poor hand. When they meet their maker, he will look at them and say, "Remember that one day you tried to murder that harmless, loveable, inflatable mascot..."

No comments:

Post a Comment