Friday, January 22, 2010

Indy





After the Chargers suffered a crushing defeat at the hands of the sub-par NY Jets, I found myself in the heart of Indianapolis, where I came upon the ol' capital building and this unsuspecting girl wearing a Colts jersey. She must have been "a ho" of some sort as she did not object to being groped and harrassed by my friends and I, good times.
I had words with a bartender who finally admitted he was glad the Jets won, as he was shaking in his lil boots that the Colts would have to face off against the Chargers again, and lose of course.
Overall, Indy is an amazing city with plenty of bars and food-eries open late, with my favorite being a 3 story bar with a bowling alley on the top floor. This is where the local "dustheads" working there let us know that we somehow played an extra $50 worth of games and drank an extra $50 worth of beer while we werent paying attention. You gotta love the locals, especially when they are fiending for a dimebag by duping unsuspecting visitors. And no, we did not pay the extra cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment