Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where's Greggo?

As you may know, I am about to embark on an epic conquest of the Northeast American continent and will be gone from Xmas day until late April.

Due to legal implications, I am not allowed to say the name of the group I will be on the road with, but let's just say it rhymes with blarlem blobeblotters. As their tour photographer, I will be sharing my travels on this blog as well as trying to remain free from both incarceration and exile.

I know what you are thinking, you have to leave on Xmas, that sucks. Not for me, due to one reason. J-E-W. We like to eat chinese food and go to movies on Christmas so being on an all expense paid US/Canada tour is not so bad.

I'll miss my fam, my boo, the homies, lil maggie (below w/ natty ice), and cali burritos. Stay thirsty my friends, I will return.



2 comments:

  1. blarlem blobeblotters - LOL! Greg, I am boycotting your blog. It is too funny, and makes me (literally) laugh out loud, which then lets everybody in the office know that i'm not actually working.....oh wait....nobody in the Israeli government works either!! mmm..never mind then! keep up the blogging - effing hilarious and good stuff. enjoy your tour!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun on the trip, I hope you finally find a decent burritto now that you won't be in San Diego...those cali ones you've been eating are pretty disgusting and have obviously warped your sense of taste.

    ReplyDelete